As we plan and prepare ahead for 2023, we are looking to recruit in the following areas.
But first, what do we offer:
- Competitive salary and excellent tips
- Set business hours and 2 days off per week
- Christmas & New Year off
- Decent scran for staff
- Staff discount on food, drink & the Deli shop
- Family & friends rate on rooms and food
- Staff accommodation available
- Forward thinking sustainable employer committed to staff welfare and business environmental practices
Looking for a new challenge & a change of scene…. We’re looking for chefs, bakers, curers & smokers, fermenters, butchers, foragers. Essentially, some like-minded people.
You will be involved in delivering a consistent level of ingredient-led, locally sourced food across the restaurant and deli business. We work with a lot of amazing ingredients: Twice dived Sconser Scallops, Lochbay lobster and langoustines, Skye mussels, Highland beef & lamb, local salads and more. We cook on and with fire. We smoke our own food. We bake. We cure. We pickle & ferment. We butcher our own cuts of meat.
We are looking to recruit for a few positions in the kitchen team:
- Commis Chef – you’re either looking to pursue a career in the kitchen or an existing Commis wanting to be involved in the style and approach to cooking that we employ. You’ll be involved in all aspects of the kitchen, to broaden your experience and build skills – including cooking with fire
- Pastry Chef / Baker – all of our desserts, bread and cakes are made by us – we’re looking for a passionate and creative Chef to continue to deliver quality food and develop our offering
Front of House
We are always interested to hear from people who are interested in Front of House roles.
We are currently looking to recruit for the following positions:
- Trainee Barrista (full or part-time) – someone with a passion for coffee to be trained by an experienced & seasoned professional Barista
- Front of house (full & part-time) – working in a fun loving but professional & experienced team, managed by our General Manager whom has 20 years experience
- Shop Assistant (part-time) – someone with a love of good food to help run our Deli/Shop
- Receptionist (full or part-time) – to maximise our guest experience
Back of House
- Administrator / PA – to work with the two Directors of The Dunvegan
- Building Maintenance Person (up to Full-time) – to focus working on the building & it’s operation (not gardening)
Make an Application
To make an application send your CV and other details to Tim Hunter-Davies, Managing Director at email@example.com